the person that holds him together was leaving and he was going to fall apart before our eyes
I just have to keep telling myself there is another proposal and a wedding and a reception and everything will be okay
No more season 6 crap
Finally praise the lord
You guys this quote has never been more relevant to an episode than this finale so Booth and Brennan
What if booth has to leave
What if they pull booth to do a special assignment like season 5
What if they have to break up the partner ship either forever or just a time being
Like im freaking the fucks out of Vanessa
And myself like my mind goes places where it shouldnt
This is why I should not be allowed to watch television my mind explodes :(
I think Booths wants Brennan to propose just to be like I told you so
but Booth will end up proposing being because he loves her that much
and he cant wait
can I have this episode already
I mean she just had said no to the one man she truly loved
She left the only man she truly loved for Maluku
Her team was broken up
That man found someone else
And had to deal with seeing him fall in love with another woman
She had to deal with the fact that he now has to say no to her
She felt pain, you see it and when you see it, you feel it
and I feel like this is one of the saddest love stories with an Amazing ending
They both realize that they are meant to be that they are the couple that should have been from day one
omg this show just makes me cry because this show
That is going be Booth going Bones! Bones! I’m sorry if I have made you cry
yes you have the Lovey Dovey Moments
but those are not the one’s i care for ( I Do but it is more than that)
I care for the fact that the deal with issues that couples are suppose to deal with
Because Booth always told Brennan not to look happy at a crime scene lol
Hodgins: Stand there, make a toast, hand over the ring, tongue kiss the maid of honor at the reception when people clink glasses.
2.21-Stranger in a Puddle
- “I’m pregnant, you’re the father.” with the most amazing smiles I’ve ever seen on them. No words were needed. The smiles said it all.
- Kisses. LOTS of kisses.
- I love you’s.
- A house. Together. Their MIGHTY HUT.
- We got to see them dealing with her pregnancy.
- Over protective Booth and Brennan’s reactions.
- A beautiful, sweet and so Booth and Brennan birth scene.
- Booth and Brennan actually raising their baby.
- We got Parker and his adorable mobile gift.
- Did I mention lots of kisses? Because there were. Like, making out at a crime scene kissing. And on their way to their bedroom for their kinky ice cream sexytimes kissing.
- Which leads me to… “LET IT MELT”. ‘Nuff said.
- WINKING. Oh, the winking.
- Doggie-style crime scene embarrassment… for them. Not for us. They even made THAT adorable.
- Brennan has a photo of Booth cooking an omelet naked.
- Nerf guns!
- Brennan being there for Booth while dealing with the death of his father.
- We even had Brennan having to run with their daughter and leave Booth behind, to protect all of them. And they still managed to prove their love and commitment for each other.
- And so on and so forth…
This is all within THIRTEEN EPISODES. Not even a full season.
We’re so, so lucky you guys. We’re getting stuff shippers of most other shows only DREAM of getting. And to think, we still have a full 8th season, 99% guarantee of a 9th, and according to HH and now a higher up at Century Fox TV, maybe even a 10th, if they get their way.